Saturday, August 30, 2014

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are married!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are married!Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are married!

The couple famously known as Brangelina turned their 9 year long relationship into marriage

Star couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, who have been dating since featuring in Mr & Mrs Smith in 2005, have finally walked down the aisle, reports tmz.com. According to a spokesman for the couple, they exchanged vows last weekend in France.They got married in a small ceremony in Chateau Miraval. Jolie and Pitt, two of Hollywood’s most popular actors, raise six children together. The actress-philanthropist was walked down the aisle by her eldest sons Pax and Maddox, while the other children Zahara and Vivienne threw petals and Shiloh and Knox served as ring bearers.
The two had earlier said they wouldn’t get married until “everyone else in the country” had the right to get married. Pitt was earlier married to Jennifer Aniston, while Jolie has had two failed marriages behind her. She was first married to Johnny Lee Miller and then to Billy Bob Thornton

1 comment:

  1. Dear Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt!
    I'm so glad to see you together again.
    I want to contact you about something extraordinary, but I don't know how.
    I live in Australia; I am Hungarian by origin. I am a writer, many of my short and long stories have been published in Hungarian and English-language magazines, journals, annual anthologies, as well as a small book about my bitter experiences during a dark era that I lived in Hungary as a little child.
    Something inexplicable happened to me last year.
    I intended to write about the manifestations of a psychopath I had met, of whom I myself had been a victim. This lady is a very unsympathetic phenomenon who came to Australia in 1956 with her parents and her little sister whom she hated.
    As I started to write, the story was somehow diverted in a completely different direction, and I saw the whole event in front of me like a movie sequence. This of mine writing accidentally became a CRIME story.
    The series of events begins in Budapest in 1956, when the revolution broke out, and then continues in Vienna, where the couple arrives with two children. From there they go on to Portugal, from where they arrive in Argentina by a ship, but only three of them.
    From there, the girl, who has grown up over time, goes to Brazil with her fiancé, where they meet an American-Hungarian man who invites them to America. The girl escapes to America, where she enters the world of cinema.
    Everything starts very well in her life, but the American-Hungarian man who helped her, realizes that this woman is actually a murderer.
    From there, together with a friend, they start a private investigation, with whom they also go back to Hungary to find out what happened before the family fled the country. During this time, a lot of things come to light.
    Well, this story was published a few months ago in my private publication in Hungary, I am now doing the translation into English.
    Since I know that you are very well known in the film world, I am asking if you would be interested in this story, which could be made into a film series. A series because, although the events follow one another quickly, but due to the locations, it would not be possible to capture the entire story on one film.
    If you are interested in this story, please write to my email: pianissimo.mary1@gmail.com
    Best regards: Mary Darley

    ReplyDelete