Saturday, August 30, 2014

Parineeti Chopra: I am a big fan of Shakti Mohan

Parineeti Chopra: I am a big fan of Shakti MohanParineeti Chopra: I am a big fan of Shakti Mohan

The Daawat-e-Ishq actor recently visited the sets of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa

Shakti Mohan’s svelte moves have made Bollywood actress Parineeti Chopra a fan of the professional dancer, who is seen grooving on “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7″ these days.
Parineeti recently visited the sets of “Jhalak…” to promote her upcoming film “Daawat-e-Ishq”. A source said that during her appearance, the actress said: “Shakti, I have to tell you this – I am a big fan of yours. Whenever the song ‘Aa Re Pritam Pyaare’ plays on television, I stop and watch it only for you. What stunning moves!”
For Shakti, Parineeti’s compliment came as a pleasant surprise.
We totally agree with Pari since we are equally smitten over Shakti’s dance moves. What about you BollywoodLifers?

No comments:

Post a Comment