Friday, August 29, 2014

Karina Smirnoff: I Don't Know If It's Ethical that Julianne Hough Is a DWTS Judge

Karina Smirnoff: I Don't Know If It's Ethical that Julianne Hough Is a DWTS Judge

Karina Smirnoff spoke about Julianne HoughKarina Smirnoff spoke about Julianne HoughCredit: Jerod Harris/WireImage; Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images
Too close for comfort? Dancing With the Stars favorite Karina Smirnoff questioned the recent appointment of DWTS judge Julianne Hough, telling Us Weekly exclusively that she doesn't know if it's ethical for Hough to judge her brother Derek Hough, who is a competitor on the show. 
"I think she is a great girl, I've known her for many years," Smirnoff, 36, told Us of Julianne. "I think that she is wonderful, gorgeous, and talented, but I don't know if it's ethical that she is judging while her brother is competing.



No comments:

Post a Comment